hey ladies and gentleman . my name is Annisa Rahim or you can call me Nisha or Nines what ever ! hahha i hate my school , my school is *sucks* . yeaaah ! BANYAK ALAYNYA HAHAHA for SMAN 4 TANGSEL dimohon pengertiannya :) . and do not to try find my school ! hahaha :p
oiyaa add facebook gue di Annisa Rahim , plurk : www.plurk.com/nineees , twitter : www.twitter.com/nineees .

hmm , blog gue yg kmren padahal udah seruu tapii i forgot the password ! hahahah so stupid hah?

hmmm maybe thats all , its time to look my PHOTOS hahaha :) ENJOOOOY!



i dont understand why i upload this photos


hey girls , do you rememmber ?? LOL


for first time we made a partyyy :)


i MISS this sooo much :(


huh not completlyy


okeeee cukuup yaa , selanjutnya kita liat aja crta2 ga penting gue hihi . byeee

x.o.x.o


This entry was posted on 06.56 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: